Information related to well activity regulated by the AER as authorized by various acts of the Province of Alberta and the regulations under those acts. Some public information is available through the OneStop Public Map Viewer. For information related to well applications, please see Applications. Petrinex has well lists and production information available to the public.
Orphan Well Association Orphan List
- Frequency of Publication
This product provides a link to the Orphan Well Association website which offers the following reports and a total count of each.
- Orphan Wells for Abandonment,
- Orphan Facilities for Decommissioning,
- Orphan Pipeline Segments for Abandonment,
- Orphan Sites for Reclamation,
- Orphan Wells for Suspension,
- Orphan Pipeline Segments for Suspension,
- Orphan Reclaimed Sites,
- Orphan Facilities for Suspension
- AER Well Licence Details Report which provides a list of wells with production information.
Attributes: Each report contains UWI, Licence Name, Licence Number and OWA Job number. The AER Well Licence Details Report contains Company, Licence Number, Licence Status, Surface Location, UWI, Field/Area Name, Pool/Deposit Name, FTD, Last Volumetric Activity Date, Last Annual Oil, Gas and Water Production
|Orphan Well Association Website||XLS, PDF||free||self-serve|